Limited Warranty and Returns
If after reading the following statement of limited warranty you still feel you have a covered problem, contact us and include a brief description of the problem you are having with our product. Include pictures if possible. DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM OTHER PLANET.
If you have a problem that is not covered you can visit our Contact Us section of this web site and tell us about it. Our technicians will review your situation and may be able to offer solutions, advice or assistance.
All Other Planet Products, Inc. (OPP) products are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase. If OPP finds that a product is defective, in its sole discretion, it will repair or replace, at our option, the defective product. OPP will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to OPP products purchased directly from OPP’s web site or from authorized dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to OPP for warranty inspection must first receive a return authorization which can be given over the phone. Products should be shipped freight prepaid and insured. OPP assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to OPP. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect, including weather damage.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or use of products or accessories.
- Damage caused by contact with automobiles, curbs or other structures.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the design or function of the product.
- The decision to repair or replace products found to be defective and covered by this warranty will be solely that of OPP.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts. While colors and styles will be matched if possible we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
- All warranty claims for product purchased through an authorized dealer must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from that dealer. Invoice or charge receipt from the dealer must clearly identify the dealer. Claims from purchases made through the OPP web site must include the original order number.
- OPP product is not covered by any verbal warranties. CURB DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
BY TAKING PART IN THE SPORT OF LONGBOARDING YOU ARE ACCEPTING A CERTAIN DEGREE OF RISK OF INJURY (INCLUDING SEVERE INJURY OR EVEN DEATH).